Wednesday 6 March 2013

Table and Pictuuures

I'm just updating as I pop them on Dropbox because I have a tendancy of forgetting to update :P

Finally got the poly count of the table to a reasonable amount so there's that - although Katie suggested using the table as you enter the house rather than in the dining room - a possible dining table now being square but we're still figuring that bit out. (Also I just popped one of the wood textures jack had already made for a nicer looking render).


As for the pictures/paintings, nothing special about these, just trying to replicate (to a degree) the pictures we photographed when we visited the place, and getting more little things out of the way.



I did fix the lamp that was started a while ago at uni but seeing as I used the uni version of max I can't open it on my lappy so I'll go grab that later in the week as an FBX and pop it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment