Sunday 28 April 2013

Update

Quick update, been dealing with some stuff recently so not been updating properly sorry.

I have been working on some assets for the music room; the guitar, the piano stool, a music sheet stand and a box of misc music wiff waff :P

I have also been working on the cat. I have been having a bit of trouble working with maya and fixing some skin tearing issues, i'm going to be working through it with emma over the next few days.

I have put all my completed fbx's up on dropbox.


~Edit~ I have noticed that I have actually left the music sheet stand and box of wiff waff on the uni computer so I will upload them when I next go in.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, let us know when items are complete and require texturing. After a short play around I think it's well worth sorting out the rig in max with the panther rig in CAT, you don't have to do the actual animation in max but it's pretty easy to edit the skin envelopes. When you export it out of max as an fbx it will give the option to convert deforming dummies to bones, tick that.

    ReplyDelete