Saturday 9 February 2013

Update



So the house is pretty much boxed out, with spaces for windows, which is a make a few variations then a copy paste job, the roof is simple enough, basic stairs are also in. It's about ready to plop into unity as a placeholder which can be updated as we go along.

Have made http://www.eatergame.co.uk/ but it won't be up and running for a few days. I have an incoming list of assets to be made incoming but until then I expect...

Jack- Storyboard
Chloe- Car
Craig- Walk cycle for the female character

I'm going to make that menu screen I made a bit better and have it so the links highlight on hover and take the player to the correct scenes. I have been thinking about outsourcing the rest of the house (which would be the skirting board and roof and railings etc) to my brother, but I'll talk to Tanguy about it first. It's not a lot of work, and it won't be anything complex that we couldn't do without the time, but generally, with the jobs we have I don't think there is the time. All we would need to do is have his name in the credits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment