Thursday 25 October 2012

Trip

Ok so Chloe had an idea to rent out a couple powerful torches/lights from uni along with a nice camera and a video camera. We'll get this sorted tomorrow hopefully with the rental lasting until Wednesday. Though we are renting these I suggest if you have a torch/camera of your own you bring it.

I'll speak to my gran one more time before we leave but the basic plan is we all meet up at 10am on Monday and I'll drive everyone to her house in Kent, it'll take about 2 1/2 hours. You'll need to bring your own food/drink but bear in mind that frozen stuff won't last the trip. We'll head back sometime in the afternoon on Tuesday, prolly stopping at McDonald's on the way back. JUST BECAUSE.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to see if I can take out at least one good quality camera as well as a cam corder and hopefully they should have some powerful torches (I'm assuming so seeing as they have tape measures and the likes of red heads - so there should be some sort of portable torch for us to take out).

    ReplyDelete