Sunday 21 October 2012

Green Light

So our presentation seemed to go reasonably well, and since we got given the green light I decided it was high time to set up a blog to display our progress. The only part of our presentation that's in question was the 3d art style. It was suggested that we become more stylised, aiming for black and white, possibly with a vignette.... I don't agree 100% with this, but suggest that we aim for mildly desaturated colours and rather than having a vignette (which I feel would detach the player from the main character) having fairly muted lighting.

Between now and the trip on the 29th I'd suggest that we finish a test room which I can then add some lighting and trigger boxes to, showing our ability and style at a basic level. I'll discuss this with craig tomorrow and write/hand out a list of tasks to everyone in the afternoon.

Production Bible: 19/10/12
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QxPzWM-Z5MEqkBYCiDxFyvbYWCabhqwpv2r3knXT3Yg/edit

Green Light Power Point: 19/10/12
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gfo32wp8hyrf4ic/xxk22u0mIS/Katie/EATER.pptx

Tomorrow I assume that in the tutorial we'll mostly be talking about 3d art styles. So post up any appropriate pictures to this blog and we'll go through them as a group tomorrow with Tanguy.

No comments:

Post a Comment